Saturday 29 June 2013

Summer Daze | Wish List




NECKLACE – Dolly Bow Bow | TOP – Topshop | BAG – Topshop | JEANS – Topshop | SHOES – Aldo | FLORAL CROWN – Dolly Bow Bow

Ok summer, we’re ready for you now! Where are you hiding?? If the sun does decide to make an appearance this summer, i’ll definitely be happy wearing any or all of the above! As I mentioned in my last post, I’m desperate for the vintage wash MOM Jeans, so I think i’ll have to get these next, and the little floral crop top would compliment them perfectly!
I also adore this little cut out trim satchel, it reminds me of the Mulberry Cookie Bags which were my all time fave! But a steal at £34! The Aldo wedges have been on my wish list for ages, but I can never find them in my size! They’re now in the sale for £44.98.
And what would a Dolly Bow Bow wish list be without a couple of my fave new pieces from the website! Check out our gorgeous new statement necklaces, stunning floral crowns and bun crowns, and our cutesy Polly pocket Jewellery!
I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend and the sun makes an appearance tomorrow for you!
Love Kate

| TWEET | LIKE | WATCH | FOLLOW |


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dolly Bow Bow | Fashion and Beauty Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig