Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Honey Spots | Marc Jacobs


I have a serious weakness for sweet scents. I always have and probably always will. With some of my favourite ever scents being candy floss, coconut and of course…. honey. So imagine my delight when I was asked to try the new Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume. This yummy scent has found it way right to the front of my perfume collection. and I can’t see it going anywhere soon!

I teamed up with Marc Jacobs to show you some of my favourite places in the South East of England and I want to share them with you!


Portobello Road London – One of my favourites places ever. The beautiful candy coloured houses a a tranquil vibe to a busy city.


A belle story Rose from my Mum and dad’s garden – A beautiful place to relax


The Cobbles Tea room – Rye – Amazing cakes and afternoon tea. 


Canterbury Cathedral – Canterbury – A stunning historical archway to the cathedral grounds


 The River Stour – Canterbury – Punting down the river to view the city in a different way


 I’d love to see your favourite places (because i’m just nosy like that) and you can share them on instagram and twitter using the hashtag #MJHoneyspots find out all about it HERE




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dolly Bow Bow | Fashion and Beauty Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig