Saturday 19 September 2015

London's Calling




Top - Primark | Jeans - Miss Selfridge | Jacket - Primark | Bag - Mulberry | Hat - H&M | Shoes - Primark

Last week, Rikki and I headed into London to go and see where he's going to be working. He recently started a new job in the city and we thought it would be a good idea to have a practise of his new route to work! As you may know London is where I feel most at home (apart from actually at home of course!) It's my favourite city and as soon a I step out of the train station I instantly feel happy, calm and alive all at the same time. I can't say Rikki has always shared my admiration for the city, but the longer we've been together, the more he's grown to love it too, and now i'm slightly jealous that he's going to be there everyday.

We had a little wonder around St Paul's Cathedral, and I thought i'd take the opportunity to snap some outfit photos as it feels like I haven't done this in so long and you know what? I really loved it and forgot how much i'd missed it! I think being pregnant for the majority of last year, and having a new baby this year really knocked my confidence and made me feel like I couldn't do look book and outfit posts anymore. But now Archie's turned one, I'm starting to feel more like myself and loving fashion and styling up outfits again. The comments on my latest look book - Autumn Wonders also gave me a huge boost which I'm massively grateful for.

I've tucked this simple ribbed vest top (mentioned in my Latest Primark Haul here) into a pair on Miss Selfridge, high waisted Steffi jeans which I really love as they're very figure hugging but also very comfortable as well. It's a pretty simple outfit but I feel that with the addition of the beige tasseled jacket (a bargain from Primark too) and the H&M hat, it takes on more of a 70's vibe which I hated at first but now I can't get enough of! I also teamed it with some of my wardrobe staples. These gorgeous tan open toed shoes from Primark which are rarely off my feet these days, and my beloved Mulberry Del Ray Bag which goes everywhere with me.

Let me know if you'd like to see more outfit posts on my blog and what your currently favourite pieces are!

Kate x



SHARE:

20 comments

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous, Kate!
    You can definitely wear everything *_*

    xx Rebekah Flirting with Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty outift! X
    http://www.trudyjohanna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so pretty! A perfect mix between summer and autumn styles. Your shoes are amazing!

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty outfit and I just love your bag and shoes.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole outfit especially the shoes! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave | My YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful outfit! I love those shoes - they're gorgeous!!!

    Cat | whatcatsays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoes are so pretty! Just wish i could walk in heels haha!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Glad you feel confident enough to do these posts again :) x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look kate, I also have serious bag envy!

    ​Leanne​ ​x​

    Fancy read? Check out my latest pos​t​ |​​​​Get the look: Inspired by Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look absolutely beautiful kate.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit it is so lovely, such a great 70's vibe.

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit - it's perfect for Autumn!

    Caz | thisiscaz

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous Kate, I wish I had the confidence to rock a floppy hat out of the house, I have a few but I just can't do it ;(
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the shoes - can't believe they're Primark! They've got some amazing stuff in at the mo!

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
  15. Know about your beauty and health . Get beauty tips , health care tips and more for your daily life -

    Beauty Tips


    Face Care


    Skin Care


    Hair Care


    Fashion Tips


    Fitness Tips


    Health Care Tips


    Lifestyle Tips

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everyone is beautiful but we have to take of our beauty. We need some tips thats are useful for our Skin and body. Here is some suggestions-

    Skin Care Tips

    Face Care Tips

    Hair Care Tips

    Fashion News & Tips

    Fitness Tips

    Health Tips

    Lifestyle Tips

    Here is all types of Beauty Care Tips. So guys go for it-

    Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are many ways to beautify yourself, in addition to makeup, we can use quality cosmetics to bring our own beauty and stand out more. In particular, the product Red Peel Tingle Serum bao nhiêu ml is still a question of many women who want to buy but do not know it clearly.Inquire about this product line, you can learn more about Skin Republic Vietnam - Treasure No. 1 beauty knowledge that women should learn!

    ReplyDelete

© Dolly Bow Bow | Fashion and Beauty Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig